into university partnerships is seeking to hire a project manager who will act as an into representative increasing recruitment into into’s programmes and partners in the uk/us.
based in shanghai, the applicant will be expected to travel extensively across china and overseas as requested by their line management.
the tasks are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities as the nature of our business requires all employees to be flexible, dynamic and to have the capacity to think creatively when presented with challenges.
• assist regional manager in developing an annual uk/us focused regional marketing plan to achieve set recruitment targets from the respective region.
• support the work of other regional offices and our overseas partners.
• manage and grow business relationships with agencies and other suppliers of students within recruitment territory.
• provide on-going training and counseling to all relevant agents and other stakeholders including timely distribution of promotional materials and the translation and distribution of into news items to all relevant stakeholders.
• promote into at feeder institutions, exhibitions, seminars and other events.
• handle all relevant inquiries and correspondence and submit monthly marketing accounts to appropriate staff
• analyse, recommend and present opportunities of academic collaboration, marketing and advertising within the recruitment area.
• promote, contribute to and model a positive view and high-performing customer service culture into.
• ensure all work complies with legal and into standards.
• undertake other duties as directed by line management.
• this position involves significant domestic travel within the defined region.
the job title does not define or limit your duties and you may be required to carry out other work within your abilities from time to time at our request. we reserve the right to introduce changes in line with technological developments which may impact upon your job duties or methods of working.
• eligibility to work and travel freely in china as well as to and from the uk/us
• undergraduate degree or equivalent
• a postgraduate qualification, or other qualifications relevant to the job is desirable.
• an awareness of issues in international student recruitment.
• ability to build and manage relationships with peers and senior managers.
• ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure with defined resources.
• initiative and problem-solving capability.
• demonstrated ability to deliver against targets.
• ability to work independently to a high standard without constant supervision.
• strong commercial acumen.
• excellent relationship manager.
• enthusiastic, performance-driven team player.
• exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
• could accept intensive travel schedule or work in weekend or public holidays
• previous experience of recruiting to education providers in the uk/us desired.
• be proficient in english and mandarin.